All Day Ag Outlook
The farmdoc Team, WILLAg.org, and University of Illinois Extension are proud to present the All Day Ag Outlook. This meeting has been an annual tradition in the month of March at the Beef House in Covington, Indiana since 1991.
This year’s event is scheduled for Tuesday, March 7, 2023. The doors open at 7:30 a.m. central / 8:30 a.m. eastern and the $30 fee includes both coffee and rolls in the morning and a Beef House lunch.
Media and Extension personnel may register for free.
9:25 Morning Session Begins
– 2023 Crop Weather with Eric Snodgrass
– farmdoc Crop Insurance & Budgets with Gary Schnitkey
– Brazil & Argentina Production Prospects with Joana Colussi
– Illinois FBFM with Bob Rhea
– WILLAg Soybean Panel
12:15 A BEEF HOUSE LUNCH
– 2023 Farm Policy with Nick Paulson & Jonathan Coppess
– Food, Fuel, Fiber, & Infrastructure with Mark Chaney, John Deere
– TIAA Center for Farmland Outlook with Bruce Sherrick
– WILLAg Corn Panel with Matt Bennett, Curt Kimmel, Wayne Nelson, Mike Zuzolo, Greg Johnson
– farmdoc Supply & Demand with Joe Janzen
– Renewable Diesel Outlook with Scott Irwin