Register for the All Day Ag Outlook
All Day Ag Outlook
The farmdoc Team, WILLAg.org, and University of Illinois Extension are proud to present the All Day Ag Outlook. This meeting has been an annual tradition in the month of March at the Beef House in Covington, Indiana since 1991.
This year’s program is scheduled for Tuesday, March 7, 2023. The doors open at 7:30 a.m. central / 8:30 a.m. eastern and includes both coffee and rolls in the morning and a Beef House lunch.
Registration for 2023 is $30 per person. Media and Extension personnel may register for free.
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY
Doors Open at 7:30 am central, 8:30 am eastern
Coffee and Beef House Cinnamon Rolls
A G E N D A
– Growing Regions Weather with Eric Snodgrass
– farmdoc | Crop Insurance & Budgets with Gary Schnitkey
– farmdoc | The Illinois FBFM with Bob Rhea
– WILLAg Soybean Panel with Ellen Dearden, Chip Nellinger, Merrill Crowley, Dave Chatterton, Chuck Shelby
A BEEF HOUSE LUNCH
– farmdoc | Farm Bill at the Starting Line with Nick Paulson & Jonathan Coppess
– farmdoc | Land Markets in the Rearview & the Windshield with Bruce Sherrick
– Food, Fuel, Fiber, & Infrastructure with Mark Chaney, John Deere
– WILLAg Corn Panel with Matt Bennett, Curt Kimmel, Wayne Nelson, Mike Zuzolo, Greg Johnson
– farmdoc | Price Outlook & Renewable Diesel with Joe Janzen & Scott Irwin