2015 Dixon Springs Ag Center Field Day
Recommended citation format: Nafziger, E. "2015 Dixon Springs Ag Center Field Day." Department of Crop Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, July 31, 2015. Permalink
/** * header here */ ?> /** * header here */ ?> /** * header here */ ?>
The 2015 Dixon Springs Agronomy and Horticulture Field Day presented by the University of Illinois, Department of Crop Sciences will be held on Thursday, August 6 at the Dixon Springs Ag Center.
The research center is located on IL Route 145, near Glendale, IL, 25 miles south of Harrisburg and 25 miles north of Paducah, KY.
Tours will start at 9:00 AM with the final bus leaving at 9:20. A lunch to follow will be provided by sponsors and UI Extension.
The following presenters will speak about current conditions and management challenges in field crop and horticulture production.
- Emerson Nafziger: 2015 Cropping Season Challenges
- Aaron Hager: Weed Management, The Simple Days are Over
- Angie Peltier: Soybean Sudden Death Syndrome (SDS)
- Russ Higgins: Factors Contributing to a Healthy Soil
- Jeff Kindhart: Vertigro Hydroponic Strawberries and High Tunnel Mushrooms
CCA CEUs available.
For more information contact John Pike at 618-695-2441 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org